For the first time in my life, I am poor. Or rather, psuedo-poor. I am down to the last £5 in my wallet. This £5 has to last me until my scholarship cheque shows up in my bank account. I'm hoping, hoping, that will be tomorrow.
Being psuedo-poor, here are the luxuries that I cannot buy until fortune smiles again:
- Fruit
- A bicycle helmet (considering how clumsy I am, riding without a helmet is particulary hazardous.)
- Phone credit
- Accommodation (I cannot pay me college fees yet.)
- The services of the college washing machine or dryer
- Print credit
- Gym membership
- Dance lessons
- A 90p olive bread I bought from the market
- A free chocolate sample that people from Cadbury gave me as I whizzed dangerously by on my bicycle
- Free soup from the special room I told you about
- Water
My life is an odd mix of poverty and privilege at the moment.
1 Comment:
Hi Joan!
Does your mum read this blog? Because she going to be flying over now to cook for you.
Hey, i saw the chicken the other day!
Post a Comment