Coconut Joan

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Election dreaming

Last night, I dreamed I was at a MUMS seminar (not that I've ever been to one). John Howard was there and I had a nice chat with him while we studied a maths poster. He was very relaxed, personable, quite humorous. Later, he made a presentation to everyone and answered our questions frankly and thoughtfully.

Nice trick, Mr Howard. I don't know how you managed to get advertising into my dreams but it didn't work. I'm still voting for the other guy.

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'd still prefer invasion of my dreams to those annoying recorded phone messages.

mr joel

Anonymous said...

Everyone has got one of those record messages but me! So jibbed...obviously don't want my vote enough...

2C

Anonymous said...

I dreamt about JH once. Something about going to a party... or something... anywhoo, me still can't decide who to vote for. :/

pickle

Anonymous said...

wow, must be all that subliminal advertising...

Once uopn a time, I did see John Howard in a dream, but it was through the scope of a sniper rifle (and he wasn't around for very long). Is my subconscious trying to tell me somthing...?

I'll probably get a call from ASIO asking if I'm a terrorist.

Daniel

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you'll get a call Daniel, 'cause I just called the "Terrorism Alert Hotline"... or whatever it's called. I'm alert, not alarmed.

vera